Updated: Oct 3
Zeal Hair Salon COVID-19 Response Policy:
1. Customers who show symptoms for COVID-19 are asked to refrain from booking with us until proper quarantine period has been completed and they feel well again. If you have an appointment with us but are not feeling well, please call us right away and we will be happy to help you reschedule your appointment after you have recovered.
2. No mask, no entry. All customers are required to wear masks during service. Masks are available for $1, but are limited to one per customer only. Hands will be sanitized upon entry.
3. All stations, capes, and tools will be thoroughly sanitized after each use. Our lockers and limited-capacity waiting area are also carefully sanitized regularly throughout the day and after each use.
4. Hours will be modified to 11AM - 7:30PM everyday, Monday through Sunday.
5. To adhere to physical distancing policies, our salon occupancy limit is set at 15 people. waiting space will be limited. Please do not bring any family or friends to wait inside the salon for you.
6. For the duration of social distancing measures, there will be no coffee or tea served.
7. Please be on time as there will be more time than usual is required in between service to sanitize stations and tools.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding!